Here are some examples of our most recent work.
Please take a look below at just a few examples of what we’re capable of. This will be updated regularly to showcase what we do best.
Blogging for http://www.surfdome.com
Check out one of our copywriter’s work here http://www.surfdome.com/lifestyle_blog/author/miranda/
Product Description for an online retail store
1.The Surf Girl handbook
‘The Surf Girl Handbook provides an invaluable guide for the novice right through to the semi-pro surfer wanting some tips to take their surfing to the next level,” writes top Australian surfer and world title contender Sally Fitzgibbons in the foreword. ”The book isolates the key manoeuvres and breaks them down, offering just the right amount of guidance so as not to make it too confusing. The photos of the pro’s performing manoeuvres really get your adrenaline pumping. The Surf Girl Handbook will inspire you to get out there and do it yourself”
- -Over 500 stunning photographs
- -Learn how to surf & live a lifestyle inspired by the ocean
- -Includes key sections on fitness, diet, travel, equipment & technique
- -Also features important tips about surfing etiquette, swell predication & the ocean environment
- -With foreword from Australian professional surfer Sally Fitzgibbons
- -160 pages
- -Size: 215mm x 215mm (h)
The Surf Girl Handbook is packed with priceless information, amazing photography and insider tips from the pros, making it an essential reference book for any surf girl. By having more knowledge about surf essentials, such as finding your right board size, you can feel more confident in the water & be inspired to paddle harder.
2. Dakine Luggage
- -Split level design allows for easy access
- -Retractable handle
- -Replaceable urethane wheels
- -Exterior organizer pockets
- -Locking zipper cars
- -Dakine branding
- -Height: 81cm, Width: 43cm, Depth: 34cm
- -Volume: 100 litre capacity
Dakine have been growing from strength to strength all over the world, so here at Surfdome we’ve decided to hold one of the largest selections of Dakine bags, luggage and backpacks online. The Dakine brand was born on the beach in Hawaii, where a local beach bum first provided local surfers with grip pads and leashes. You would typically hear the word Dakine, at Pipeline in Hawaii when the waves are pumping as it comes from Hawaiian slang meaning ’The Best’ and as is evident from this collection the Dakine product range certainly lives up to its name. This luggage bag will carry all you need, when you need it, for many years to come.
3. RipCurl Premium wetsuits
- -One-piece suit for mild waters
- -Made from extremely flexible 3.5 mm Ultraspan neoprene
- -Glued and sewn with non-through stitching to guarantee minimum water infiltration and decidedly superior thermal qualities
- -Seals at the wrists and ankles are made with a new Aquastop cuff for efficient anti-filtration action
- -Rear YKK zip fastening with Aquastop zip lining
- -Adjustable fastening at the neck in single-lined neoprene
- -Pre-shaped legs to guarantee a much easier kick
Spring is the ideal suit for tropical and mild waters, where it is an excellent choice for both free and scuba diving. Compared to the Summer suit, which is thinner and has through stitching, it guarantees greater thermal protection and as such the Spring suit can be used ideally for all those water sports that require a little extra in terms of protection from the cold. The exceptional flexibility of Ultraspan neoprene guarantees extraordinary freedom of movement in any situation.
4. Fossil – Heirloom Collection
- -Womens flap bag from Fossil
- -Main compartment with a push-lock
- -Exterior zipper slip pocket on back
- -Two interior media pockets and a zipper pocket
- -Jacquard lining
- -Detachable shoulder strap
- -Carry handle on top
- -Material: exterior Heirloom leather, interior 100% polyester Jacquard
- -Dimensions: 31cm W x 26.7cm H x 7.6cm D
Consider Fossil’s Vintage Revival frame bag a permanent addition to your wardrobe. With its vintage-inspired silhouette and rich Heirloom leather, it only gets more covetable as the years go by.